Saturday, September 5, 2009

Silly songs to Indu

i)Hey Kiddy, where are you?

Date: Dec 99

Context: Indu (youngest sis) is very busy with her MBA classes. Has no time to reply to big bros emails, so …


Forlorn, I stand
Knocking at your e-door.
Many a mail have flown from my side.

But busy Ma’am,
Is in such a time-jam
That I must sigh – there is no reply.


ii)Another silly one:

Date: Dec 99

Context: Oft used to chat with her from Singapore, so a humorous poem of Indu

I have a little sis(y)
Her hair’s a wee bit curly,
She sure’s a bit skinny
And now she’s very very busy.



iii)Are you overweight?

Date: Feb 2000

Context:Indu wrote about her concern of putting on weight (incidentally she is a bit on the shorter side ). So my reply…


Weight's a relative entity.
Should I look on u with pity?

I know ur hair is curly,
But have u become burly?.

Anyway, since u seem to be in a plight
Why not try and boost your height?

1 comment: