Saturday, September 5, 2009

Introduction to my poems:

At the proddings of a friendly few
I'll reveal my thoughts, of many hues.
My heart I have, tried to bare
Only God for this, can help me dare.



These were penned
At different points in time
Whenever my heart wanted
To bring forth a chime.

If you find in them
Anything grossly amiss
Gently pointing them out
Will be to me, a pleasant kiss.

For only a learner am I
In this journey of life.
Any steadying hand
Would be a source of bliss.



Unlike the writes of many other men
Contextual are the words I have penned
So a brief introduction, you will find
As you these strains imbibe.




The 'solemn', the 'silly'
Are the two categories
Under which you can broadly classify
All my melodies.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh,
    Went through this one. God bless your talent to bless others who love poems.

    Vijay

    ReplyDelete